måndag 17 november 2014

Gemensam text 6A "My Super Dog"

Nu har 6A skrivit en gemensam berättande text om ett djur. Det blev en beskrivande och berättande text om en "Super Dog". Denna vecka är det dags för eleverna att skriva sina egna texter. Här är den gemensamma texten.

My super dog Jessica
My dog is named Jessica, Jessica is a Sankt Bernhard from Austria. She is strong, it’s a super dog. She can fly at 300 km/second and she likes to help people in burning buildings. But she is very lazy in her spare time but she likes to walk in the park.

Jessica has five nice kids, they all like meat and cheese like Jessica does. A short brown and white tail is what Jessica has. She also has a white stomach and brown eyes. She has black spots under her big nose and she can smell very well. She is very fluffy and soft so when I stroke her she relaxes. Some people think she looks sad because her eyes are small and she looks tired.

She has a big brown head with a white stripe in the middle. She has long white legs, big feet and sharp claws. Jessica is strong Superman is stronger, but Batman is the strongest and she is small compared to Batman. But Jessica doesn’t have a costume like Superman.

I really like my dog, she is my best friend in the whole world.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar