torsdag 18 december 2014

TEXTS ABOUT ANIMALS


All of you have now finished writing your texts about an animal and your texts really turned out interesting and it was very nice to read all of them. I am relly proud of all of you! Thank you for working so hard with leraning more English ;) As you can see I have published four texts, it would be too much if I published all texts so I chose to pick four texts that are quite different. 
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a very nice break, I am looking forward to seeing you in January again ;)

My best pet Sanny
My rabbit’s name is Sanny and she  is ten months so she is young and not old. My rabbit is the cutest and she is very cute.She has a very little cute body and it’s light brown. Her fur is very soft and I like to stroke her. Sanny has long and soft light brown ears and I think she's funny looking ears.My rabbit has very little cute feet. Sanny has very scary long claws, they are one cm long.She has big black eyes and when she is happy her eyes shine. She has very little mouth and she likes to lick me. Sanny has very little round tail. She has a small nose as her eyes and likes to smell things when she is curios.


Sanny’s favorite food is lasange and her favorite dessert is ice-cream. She like when I play with her with round ball. My rabbit likes to hide under my bed. She sleeps a lot. Every day when I come back to school she comes to me and lick me becuase she has missed me.


My friends rabbit is cute and my sister rabbit is cuter but my rabbit is the cutest.


My friend’s rabbit is big and beautiful and my sister’s rabbit is bigger and more beautiful but my rabbit is the biggest and most beautiful.

And there ended my facts on my cutest rabbit!!

My favorite dog Lois

My dogs name is Lois, she is twelve years old. Lois has a big nose with spots. She has a big body and a long tail. She has a small paw, and she has  small black ears with tufts. Lois has three puppies and  their name is Lolo, Max and Kicko. All three are sweet. My dog has soft fur and I like to stroke my dog for she is the best.

My dog Lois likes to play football with other dogs. She likes to bit on toys. I take Lois for a walk every day because she likes to run fast in the park. Lois likes to play with me when we are at home. Sometimes she plays tv games with me but she lose everytime. My dog plays in a team,and it is Real. His favourite food is meat and she eats meat every day. Lois and Adi are best friends. Adi and Lois play every time. Lois is faster  
than Adi.

The beautiful bear Kate
Kate is her name. Her body is special, she has super powers that can make her turn into a rabbit and talk which is awesome, right? It’s like two mirrors. She’s different than the others in a good way. We hug each other almost all the time, Kate really knows how to make me happy. She always listen to me.

Pink and white, that’s what she is. Other bear’s aren’t as beautiful as she is, and they absolutely doesn’t have pink fur. Other’s teddybears are good, but mine is the best. When she is a teddybear her head is white with black eyes, a brown nose with a stripe that leads to a brown mouth and one white ear each on both sides. Her arms and feet are pink, but her stomach is all white. When she turns into a rabbit her head is a little bit different. Kate’s ears are in the middle instead and in pink, actually her head is almost all pink now. Only the nose and mouth part are in the color white. But there’s a problem, she’s better than me in everything… I was joking, I’m the best of course.

Kate has two lovely kids. Crystal and Amanda which are girls. They’re only one month old. Kate is really cute, but her kids are the cutest in the world because they are both babies and twins. They have so much energy and are so crazy.

She loves food so much and eats everything she sees… almost. Everything bad she gives to me, BAD BEAR/RABBIT. She jumps really high and runs really fast, she has ants in her pants.

Of course you’d like to know how she got the awesome superpowers to talk and turn into a rabbit. She couldn’t do it when I first got her, but with all the love and kindness I gave her she automatically changed and I was shocked so i talk’d to her and she answer’d me.  It’s difficult to find an animal that can talk, but it’s harder to find an animal that can turn into a rabbit.

Speciell, she really is. I wouldn’t change them for anything in the world.

The super ape
My monkey`s name is Caesar.Caesar has blue eyes, big ears and a big mouth. Caesar was very sweet and cute when he was little, but now he looks angry. He has a soft fur.

My super ape is the  strongest ape in the world and he is very dangerous. Caesar is smart because he grew up with his  servant. Caesar is very helpful and very kind too.

There is one ape he`s name is Cuba. Cuba hate humans and he doesn`t trust Caesar. He Allway`s fight with Caesar. Caesar is stronger then cuba.
he`s stronger then Superman and Batman togheter.
Cuba is strong but Caesar is stronger. Batman is strong Superman is stronger but Caesar is strongest.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar